Maritime trade regulation initially was given in the Commercial Code of 1880, later in 1898 and finally in the Code of 1940. During World War II, the “Open Register“ modality was born in which it is possible the flagging of ships that do not belong to Hondurans and that do not sail in the country’s territorial waters that do not belong to Honduras and not sailing in territorial waters of country. On March 3, 1943, the first Organic Law of the National Merchant Marine was promulgated, creating the division of Merchant ships, attached to the Ministry of War, Navy and Aviation.
Navigation Patent Decade 1930, Law of 1994.
Tegucigalpa, M.D.C., Honduras, C.A
Boulevard Suyapa, Edificio Pietra, Contiguo a ALUPAC,
Apdo. Postal 3625